Did you know….
- The anti-aging market is forecasted to be worth around $122.3 billion globally and its growth rate of 7.8% is fairly strong. It will be worth around $191.7 billion by 2019.
- Australia’s growing ageing population:
- 0-14 years: 17.84% (male 2,105,433/female 1,997,433)
- 15-24 years: 12.96% (male 1,528,993/female 1,451,340)
- 25-54 years: 41.55% (male 4,862,591/female 4,691,975)
- 55-64 years: 11.82% (male 1,347,780/female 1,369,501)
- 65 years and over: 15.82%
- (male 1,684,339/female 1,953,269) (2016 est.)
That makes nearly over 53% of Australians are between the age of 25-64 years old. With this ever ageing population, research shows our demographics suggest that there is long-term growth potential here, because baby boomers are more concerned about their appearance than previous generations of seniors, the increasing ageing population provides a natural growth engine for brands marketing anti-aging products.
US leads the way with an ageing population, followed by UK, Canada then Australia with Asia is next big market!
It’s a great time to penetrate the Australian and Asian markets.
Join me on my Rodan+Fields mission http://tanyajohnston.myrandf.biz/au